1.11.10

Lucy Takes the Long Way Home...

I'm fairly certain that I was the last person on earth to realize that YouTube has music videos. Did you know about this???
With my new found knowledge I've been able to find some amazing music to listen to. I have a current obsession with Jeremy Messersmith.

There is something about his music that just makes me want to close my eyes and bury myself under blankets. Plus he is just so darn cute with those glasses.
Check him out in these places:
His YouTube Channel
I'm always looking for new music to listen so if you know of any spiffy tunes let me know!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following me! I love your side list about you. What are you planning on teaching? I teach preschool so you may see random posts about that. Congrats on your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete