27.12.10

Action

Maybe it's because the new year is quickly approaching. Maybe it's because of all the changes that are happening (graduation, new house etc). Maybe it's just the insane amount of snow in the last few weeks. Whatever the reason I've been feeling very reflective lately. Not that being reflective is out of the ordinary for me. I have a tendency to over-think everything. Unfortunately, the thinking is too often where it stops. I don't always, okay lets face it, rarely follow through with the actions that should accompany my thinking.
I don't blog because I can't do it with the skill of someone who has been working at it for 5 years. I don't scrapbook because I can't make my pages look like the magazine. I don't eat healthier because it's too much change. Of course I think about blogging, I think about scrapbooking, I think about changing how we eat but I rarely match my thoughts with an action. I know all the steps I need to take and the attitudes that will help me succeed but I lack the action, the doing, the getting going! 

2011 is my year of ACTION! 


My thoughts can only get me so far if I don't DO something about them. 


Ready..... set...... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment