11.1.11

Purple Converse Shoes and Buttons!

Purple Converse shoes and buttons were my two favourite things about our wedding! I had a friend over today and we were looking at my wedding pictures and they reminded me how much fun I had with the looks I would get when I told people I was wearing purple sneakers under my dress. It also reminded me of the very sore fingers my hubs and I had after making the three bouquets.














I had so much fun ordering buttons off of Etsy. Just thinking about it makes me want to buy more. I love buttons (that's the reason for the name "Ten Tiny Buttons"). I want to open a fabric store one day that has a wall of buttons. You know how you walk into a candy store and there are all the jars of bright colours and delicious looking sweet things? Well that's what I want, but with buttons, lots of buttons! 






No comments:

Post a Comment