This week I managed to work on bits and pieces of a few projects and finished one!
During week 4 I started sorting my mail and the various piles of paper I had throughout the house.
This was just the "mail bin" that was accumulating any and all papers that entered the house in the last 3 months. There were some other piles but I didn't take any photos of those.
They are finally all contained in a nice file box.
I am not quite done with all our of paperwork as I am waiting to buy a few boxes to help with the storage but I feel that this is a good start!
I also worked on DVD storage, filling and organizing our new entertainment unit (!!!) and a few spots in the kitchen. None of those are completely done but when they are I'll post them here!