3.2.11

Lately

Things have been pretty calm around here.

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on Tuesday. I can't really describe how I felt hearing it- it was pretty amazing. This whole pregnancy thing feels a little bit more real now!

We've been dog-sitting for my inlaws since Sunday night.





He's pretty cute with his little sweater that he loves to wear! 
He even puts his head through to help me put it on him. 

I got to spend the afternoon with a lovely friend of mine. She was the first teacher I worked with and we've become great friends over the past 4 years. Her daughter is having a baby about 3 weeks before me so we had lots to chat about. 

Last night I decided to learn how to make a granny square. 


I think it's pretty good for a first attempt. The tutorial I used wasn't the clearest and I found another one I'd like to try out tonight. 

It's been warm enough to actually go outside for more than 5 minutes so I took advantage of the sunshine yesterday and went for a walk around our neighbourhood. Hopefully the weather keeps it up!

Last night we watched "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" last night which was a lot better than I thought it would be. I actually put down the laptop to watch which shocked the hubs. I'm normally a multitasker when we watch movies. We also watched "The Tooth Fairy"which was a great little mindless comedy. We're enjoying all the movies we can before baby gets here ;)

So that's what's been going on around here lately. 

PS. Still no camera cord...



No comments:

Post a Comment